The stock has become one of Monedero’s star products, and we tell you why.
The D2066/2676 cylinder head for MAN applications by Monedero was launched on the market in 2019 and since then it has been one of the brand’s most successful products.
In this post you will find information about its development, equivalences and application in vehicles… Do you want to know more? Keep reading!
How did it develop?
Monedero develops its products with first team quality, through “Joint Venture” agreements with the most representative international manufacturers.
This favours the continuous growth of the company, as well as its evolution, because it provides customers with new launches and exclusive references in engine spare parts of the highest quality.
Monedero invests in reverse engineering for the development of its products. During the reverse engineering process, Monedero uses exhaustive analysis to ensure that the product will be of unrivalled quality: even better than the original brands, and at a very competitive price.
Thus, the contract for its development was signed in July 2018 and the following year, in 2019, it was scheduled for commercialisation and launch.
The surprise for the team was imminent: by the end of 2019, the investment made in the project had already been recouped. The cylinder head had been a success!
The D2066/2676 cylinder head for MAN applications marked a before and after in the developments of the Monedero brand.
Monedero, in its eagerness to offer products of the highest quality, managed to improve one of the most demanded parts in the market and sell it at a very competitive price, much cheaper than its equivalents.
If we had to define the D2066/2676 cylinder head for MAN applications in 3 words, we would say quality, efficiency and competitiveness… Which are what have helped us to achieve success!
In Auto Comercial Monedero you will find both the naked and the complete version of the cylinder head (assembled in the brand’s own facilities). Both have the following references: 20012000012 (naked) and 20012100001 (assembled) for Euro II – V version and 20012000020 (naked) and 20012100015 (complete) for Euro 6 version.
These are equivalent to the original part numbers: 51031006079, 51031006170, 51031006195, 51031006289, 51031006299, 51031006315, 51031006957, 51031006358, 51031006369, 51031006408, 51031006409, 51031006423, 51031006424, 51031006424, 51031006426, 51031006427, 51031006508.
It applies to engine type D2066/2676 and is used on numerous vehicles, including the MAN TGS and MAN TGX.
Application in vehicles
The D2066/2676 cylinder head for MAN applications developed by Monedero can be used in numerous vehicles such as the MAN TGS and TGX, among others.
In the following, we will talk about the characteristics of the vehicles that use this cylinder head, in order to learn a little more about it and its application
MAN TGS, challenging the limits
The TGS truck is one of the most highly praised trucks by transport specialists thanks to its powerful features… In this truck the driver has top priority!
The most outstanding features of the TGS truck are:
- Ergonomic cab: central, non-slip access, with back-friendly seats – no terrain is too difficult for you!
- Easy operation on any terrain: thanks to the MAN SmartSelect rotary pushbutton, MAN EasyControl door buttons and the MAN OptiView mirror replacement system.
- Ample space: for the driver to relax and rest.
- Increased payload: its powertrain has a payload bonus, which translates into superior performance.
- Efficient maintenance: customised service packages and optimised maintenance intervals.
- Efficient and robust: reduced weight and reinforced cab structure, meeting new accident safety requirements.
- Reliability and safety: intelligent systems support the driver wherever he is.
- Reduced downtime.
MAN TGX, success over long distances
MAN’s TGX truck has been highlighted on numerous occasions as one of the best on the market. Moreover, it was the best-selling truck in Spain in March, which reveals the possible demand for MAN cylinder heads D2066/2676.
Among its features we can highlight:
- First-class cabin: ergonomic and intuitive.
- Comfortable sleeping area: comfortable berth, ample storage space and modern infotainment.
- Impressive design due to sharp contours.
- Pre-installation for alcohol breathalyser.
- Driver-oriented control panel.
- Gearshift control: allows convenient selection of driving program and gear.
- Multifunction leather steering wheel.
- Electric parking brake: can be activated manually, but is automatically activated when the vehicle is parked. It is also automatically released when the truck is started.
- Tyre pressure monitoring system with temperature indicator, which means more driving safety.
- Reversing motion system: camera fitted as standard to the rear of vehicles without a trailer, allowing the driver to see what is happening behind the truck.
- Fifth wheel with sensor.
- Traffic sign recognition: these are detected by the video camera in the windscreen and displayed on the screen.
B2B web platform
Monedero has developed a B2B web platform where you can find more than 1 million references. Through it, you can consult the products you need, as well as their technical characteristics.
The search engine allows you to search by product name, as well as by original and OEM reference number… It’s very simple!
How to use it? Follow the steps below.
- Register in our online shop and fill in the technical data sheet.
- Fill the shopping cart with the products you want.
- Choose your payment method.
- Soon you will receive your products!
Remember that through the B2B web platform of Monedero you can purchase the D2066/2676 cylinder head for MAN application and… many more products! What are you waiting for? Come in, register and take a look at all our products.